This is a super easy, fast dish that is a favorite in my normal cooking rotation.
2-3 Chicken Breasts
1 can artichoke hearts (quartered)
1 package sliced mushrooms
2-3 Tbsp capers and juice
1. Cut chicken into 1 inch chunks. Heat pan (I like to use my cast iron skillet) and add chicken. Cook until juices run clear.
2. Remove chicken from the skillet and set aside (you may need to drain some of the juice).
3. Add mushrooms to the skillet and cook until soft.
4. Add artichoke hearts and briefly cook for 2-3 minutes.
5. Add cooked chicken back into skillet and mix.
6. Add capers and caper juice. Mix and serve.
Katherine Horner, MS, RD, LD, NASM-CPT, CES
Surgical Weight Loss Dietitian & Exercise Specialist