Welcome to the St. Francis Surgical Weight Loss Online Seminar
If you are interested in bariatric surgery and are ready for the next step or would like to learn more about St. Francis Surgical Weight Loss, this online seminar is available for your convenience. We do require that the online seminar be viewed prior to starting the surgical process. In this seminar, you will hear from our surgeon on the following topics:
- Determine if you are a candidate for bariatric surgery
- Learn about the bariatric procedures performed at St. Francis Surgical Weight Loss
- Learn about the risks and benefits of bariatric procedures
After you have watched the online seminar, please see the instructions below the video for your next steps.
Once you have viewed the online seminar:
- Please complete the seminar form found here: Seminar Form Fillable 07-2018. You will need to download the form, fill it out and save of copy of the completed form on your device or computer.
- Take a picture or make a copy of the front AND back of your driver’s license AND insurance card(s).
Once the above is completed, you may:
- Fax this information to our office at 864-675-4836.
- Email this information-Call 864-675-4819 for email instructions.
- Drop it off at our office at 135 Commonwealth Drive, Suite 210 Greenville, SC 29650.
Once we receive your information, we will verify benefit coverage for bariatric surgery. Please be patient as this process can take up to a week. We encourage you to verify your insurance coverage as well, following the instructions here.